The weather is here and we wish you were too. It’s time to get started with our list of 9 original ways to spend your spring break in Rowan County:
- Score some yummy fruits and veggies at the Salisbury Rowan Farmer’s Market and have a picnic.
- Go fishing at Tamarac Marina.
- Travel around the world in a day! Take the kids to breakfast, lunch and dinner at different ethnic eateries nearby.
- Ride the rails at the NC Transportation Museum.
- Enjoy a day with the animals at Tiger World or Lazy 5 Ranch.
- Spend the night camping at Dan Nicholas Park. Don’t forget the s’mores!
- Check out a musical or play at The Norvell Theater, a completely youth run theater program.
- Enjoy a family bike ride on the Salisbury Greenway.
- Visit a pick-your-own farm, like Patterson Farm.