Please join us for the 22nd Annual Salisbury Confederate Prison Symposium! The event begins Friday, April 12, at 4pm with 3 lectures, a Friendship Banquet, music and recognition of veterans. On Saturday, April 13, there will be 4 lectures, a light lunch, displays, books and door prizes. On Sunday, April 14, there will be 2 public Memorial Services, a 10am service for prisoners at the Salisbury National Cemetery and an 11am service for guards at the Old Lutheran Cemetery. In addition, there will be an afternoon tour of the Prison site for registrants. Registration fee is requred for lectures that will be held Friday at the Landmark Church fellowship hall and Saturday in the Stanback Auditorium of the Rowan Public Library.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented By: Salisbury Confederate Prison Association
- Dates: April 12, 2019 - April 14, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Address: P.O. Box 393, Salisbury, NC 28145
- Phone: (704) 637-6411
- Price: $70 per person, $80 after March 22