OctoberTour is back in person for 2021! Join us the second weekend in October for our 46th annual historic homes tour featuring private home from 1820-1950. Three additional homes will be available online as part of our virtual tour option. Visit the free Bank Street Festival during Tour hours for food, music, community vendors, artists, and kids activities at the 300 block of West Bank Street in the heart of the West Square historic neighborhood. Patrons Party kicks off the weekend on Friday night. Additional new events for 2021 include a presentation on Saturday evening by the Ghost Guild of Raleigh as well as a restoration professionals expo during tour hours at the Salisbury Station. Tickets available for all events at octobertour.com. Spend the weekend in Salisbury with Historic Salisbury Foundation!
- Dates: 10/9/2021, 10/10/2021
- Location: Historic Salisbury Foundation
- Address: 215 Depot Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
- Phone: (704) 636-0103
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Price: $30 presale for adults, $10 for kids, $25 for HSF members, Group price (10+) $25. $35 day of tour.