Prepaid Reservations Only. Limited Availability.
This unique tasting event will feature chocolates created by Jean Luc of Chocolatier Baracund of Concord created specifically for selected wines and the tasting will be hosted by Certified Wine Educator Andrew Alley.
We have a great list of wines for our 7th Annual Chocolate & Wine tasting. The wines cover a wide range of flavors to go with a variety of different chocolates. Like the previous Chocolate and Wine Tastings, Andrew Alley will take us through each chocolate and explain why it pairs with the selected wine. If you've been to a past Chocolate & Wine Tasting, you know this will be a great evening.
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars Gravity Merlot (Washington)
- Binachi Signature Petite Sirah (California)
- Conte Giangirolomo Rosso (Italy)
- Cask & Barrel Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
- Chateau Famaey Cuvee X Malbec (France)
- La Forcine Vouvray Demi Sec (France)