Waterworks Gallery Hours: M-F 10 am-5 pm; Sat. 10 am-2 pm
Dare To Imagine is a summer solo exhibition by a student artist who won the Dare To Imagine award.
Presented annually to one Rowan County graduating senior whose artwork most exemplifies the creative potential of the human spirit, heart, and hand, the Dare To Imagine Award is made possible through a gift from local art patrons Susan and Edward Norvell.
Student portfolios are reviewed by a panel of jurors in a blind judging process in five categories: Artistic Sensitivity, Skill and Technique, Originality, Composition, and Overall Quality and Presentation.
- Dates: June 4, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring every week day
- Location: Waterworks Visual Arts Center
- Address: 123 East Liberty Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
- Phone: (704) 636-1882
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Free