Bring your family to the Hall House Museum in December to enjoy beautiful Christmas displays. Swagged greenery, fruits and berries, antique toys, heirloom quilts and coverlets are all combined to transform Dr. Hall's house and transport visitors back in time. Each room will delight young and old alike and many have made the tour a part of their family holiday traditions.
Regular tours are held Saturday and Sunday, November 23, 24, 30, December 1, 7,8,14,15,21,22 from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. A special candlelight tour is held on Christmas Eve from 6p.m. until 8:00 p.m. The house is located at 226 South Jackson Street.
Admission - $5 per adult, $3 per student, 12-17, children under 12, free. Christmas Eve tour is by donation.
- Dates: November 23, 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Location: Hall House Museum
- Address: 226 South Jackson Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
- Phone: (704) 636-0103
- Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $5 for adults, $3 for students age 12-17. Under 12 free