New and returning vendors offer a wide variety of fresh, local produce, as well as cheese, ice cream, honey, baked goods, prepared foods, spices, and crafts from 4-7p.m. every Thursday from April 27-September. This year's vendors include:
- Miller & Sons Produce - Rowan County family farm that grows strawberries, tomatoes, corn, cantaloupes, and more.
- Kathryn's Cottage Kitchen - Homemade pimento cheese, chicken salad, bleu cheese dressing, and ranch dressing from recipes passed down through the family.
- Honeysuckle Hill Bee Farm - Local bees produce pure raw honey and several varieties of creamed honey.
- Hammel Heritage Farm & Family Bakery - Cabarrus County certified organic farm and baked goods.
- Hometown Produce - Sells local produce, milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream.
For customers’ convenience, the market accepts credit cards, WIC, and SNAP/EBT. Visitors can often enjoy free lemonade and food samples at several of the vendors!
On June 15 and August 10, Toi Degree from the Rowan County Extension Office will be at the market to provide some cooking and food demonstrations.
- Dates: April 27, 2017 - September 28, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Location: Downtown Kannapolis
- Address: Corner of Vance Ave & Dale Earnhardt Blvd, in the parking lot behind the Pizza Hut, Kannapolis, NC 28081
- Phone: (704) 920-4349
- Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: Free