Join us for OctoberTour 2019 for its 44th year! OctoberTour is one of the oldest annual historic home tours in the South and has featured more than 200 houses and historic properties in Salisbury and Rowan County. Its strong reputation and proven track record have helped establish Historic Salisbury Foundation as one of the country’s leaders in historic preservation.
OctoberTour features historic houses of varying sizes, complexity and architectural styles, including Colonial Revival, Queen Anne, Arts and Crafts, Mission, Italian Renaissance, and Romanesque. The tour sites tell the stories of those whose lives and labors have shaped the character and the historic fabric of this community. The architecture reflects the history, literally and figuratively.
- Presented By: Historic Salisbury Foundation
- Dates: 10/12/2019, 10/13/2019
- Location: Downtown Salisbury
- Address: Salisbury, NC 28144
- Time: Saturday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sunday 12 - 5:30 p.m.
- Price: $25 in advance, $30 day of event at Historic Salisbury Station