This biennial quilt show will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Salisbury-Rowan Quilters' Guild with a two day quilt making and quilt appreciating experience. Meet some of the eight founding members of the guild, and take home some words of wisdom from the collective experience of the guild. See the newest technology, tools, and materials in the vendor mall, and enjoy an antique quilt bed turning. Non-quilt enthusiasts will find respite in the Man Cave, and all can find a bite to eat and drink in the tea room. Granny's Attic returns this year with an abundance of quilt-related treasures. New merchandise will be introduced on Saturday, and a half-price sale will begin after noon that day. Two-day ticket holders receive a discount on Granny's Attic purchases.
Of course the show will include judging and awards, a basket auction, and an opportunity to buy tickets for the 2020 Raffle Quilt!
- Dates: May 1, 2020 - May 2, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Salisbury Mall Event Center
- Address: 1935 Jake Alexander Blvd W, Salisbury, NC 28147
- Phone: (919) 395-5991
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $7 One-day Ticket / $10 Two-day Ticket that includes discount at Granny's Attic