It's a beautiful time of year on the farms of Rowan County, and the Rowan Arts & Ag Farm Tour offers a rare chance to see it all firsthand. In a unique combination of the county's rich farm heritage and vibrant arts culture, visitors will learn about local farms and find working artists exhibiting their talent.
This two-day, self-guided tour features 12 notable Rowan County farms with artists at each site displaying their work. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a sneak peek into the talent of the working farms and artists that make the county a true original.
Not only will the participating farms be open to the public both days, but many will have special activities planned throughout the weekend for your enjoyment. Pick up a brochure at any of the participating locations throughout the weekend or you may pick one up in advance at Cauble Creek Vineyard, Morgan Ridge Vineyards & Brewhouse, and Patterson Farm Market & Tours.
Saturday, June 1, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 2, 2019, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Morgan Ridge Vineyards & Brewhouse
- Emerald Rose Farm
- Elium Farm
- Twin Creek Farm
- Piedmont Research Station
- Country Life Museum
- Back Creek Farm
- West Rowan Farm, Home, and Garden
- Bent Creek Ranch
- Patterson Farm Market & Tours
- Moore Farm and Dairy
- Cauble Creek Vineyard
- Dates: 6/1/2019, 6/2/2019
- Location: Patterson Farm Market & Tours, Inc.
- Address: 10390 Caldwell Rd., Mount Ulla, NC 28125
- Time: Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Sunday: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Price: Free