Home to the best local produce in Rowan County, the Salisbury and Rowan County Farmers' Market has a wide variety of products from lettuce and asparagus in the spring, corn and tomatoes in the summer to pumpkins and squash in the fall. You expect fresh produce and fruits, but did you know they also have local meat, eggs, flowers, bread, and other baked goods? You can find live music, kid activities and food demonstrations every week!
- Dates: April 13, 2019 - September 14, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Salisbury Rowan County Farmers' Market
- Address: 520 S. Main Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
- Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Free