“Scrooge’s Christmas Trolley Tour” is a dramatic retelling of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” featuring both laughter and serious moments. Passengers travel back in time to Christmases’ past with Scrooge on his journey via the trolley to see scenes from this wonderful holiday story acted out at historic sites in Downtown Salisbury. This is a live-theater presentation that your family will not want to miss this holiday season.
- Dates: November 21, 2019 - December 21, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Historic sites in Downtown Salisbury (starts & ends at the Gateway Center: 204 E. Innes St.)
- Address: P.O. Box 201, Salisbury, NC 28145
- Phone: (704) 310-5507
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:45 PM
- Price: Adult $22.00, Senior 65 & Up $17.00, Child 6-12 $15.00, Child 5 & Below 0.00