Join us for an Egg-cellent good time on the farm Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Explore the farm while you hunt for eggs. Search for 12 colored eggs (2 each of 6 different colors) and turn them in for a treat bag.
$10 for Egg Hunters
$7 for Non-Egg Hunters
Under 2 FREE
Egg hunting will go on throughout the day from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
While you're here enjoy several other activities including:
- Easter Bunny photo op
- Spring in the Barnyard with Baby Animals including goats, bunnies and chicks
- Cow Train Rides
- Easter Crafts
- Easter Games
- Pappaw Carl's Playground
- Face Painting
- Easter Treat Bags
- Storytime featuring 'Jelly Bean and the Unbreakable Egg'
Pony rides available at an additional charge. Snacks available at an additional charge at our Snack Shack. We will also be hosting an Easter Brunch with the Easter Bunny at 9:30 a.m. for an additional charge. Details on our website.
- Presented By: Patterson Farm Market & Tours, Inc.
- Dates: March 31, 2018
- Address: 10390 Caldwell Road, Mount Ulla, NC 28125
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $10 for Egg Hunters, $7 for Non-Egg Hunters, Under 2 Free