Our Annual Safari Camp is held on Friday nights during the summer. Camp in a unique and safe environment surrounded by lions, tigers, and bears. Spend time with our animals and learn about our conservation efforts. Advanced registration needed, please contact us to make a reservation.
- The cost is $30 per camper
- Two educational tours including a Twilight hike and a carnivore feeding safari tour.
- Chaperones must accompany campers and Tiger World employees will be camping with the group.
- Limited to only 30 campers per night with a minimum of 10 campers (small groups will be grouped together).
- Campers must bring tents and food, campfire area, restrooms and electricity is available.
- Great for boy scouts, girl scouts, church groups, families and animal lovers.
What can you expect at Safari Camp?
A fun filled evening and overnight adventure. It takes place on Friday nights. Expect to be outside the entire time, not just the tour, but your dinner, evening snack, breakfast and even the sleeping arrangements. You bring your own tents, camping gear, and set up your tent in a beautiful fenced in 1-acre area within Tiger World. The area is situated near some of the animal exhibits like our Monkeys and Tiger cubs, so you will have fun watching the animals from the safe and secure camping area. We do not provide food so please bring your picnic dinner and breakfast. All registered participants are free to explore Tiger World on your own after Safari Camp ends (11 am the next day).