Kids, ages 3-12, in costume will receive FREE admission + train ride with a paying adult. (Limit of two free children per paying adult.) Our creepy conductors will be handing out candy aboard the train and at stations throughout the museum.
In the Back Shop
• Face painting, temp tattoos, games, coloring, & a Halloween craft
• Photo opportunities
• Costume contest at the stage
Two Contests: 11am and 2pm
Age Categories: 0-2; 3-4; 5-7; 8-10; 11-12
• Bubbles and sidewalk chalk
• Climb aboard the hayride for a trip across our historic site. Trolley rides will also be available.
Follow the Halloween Trail!
Receive a map upon arrival and stop by each station listed for candy. A special prize awaits when you visit the final stop
*Roundhouse Orientation Room
*Back Shop-Temp Tattoos
Learn more by clicking here: https://nctrans.org/Events/Trick.aspx
- Dates: October 26, 2019
- Location: North Carolina Transportation Museum
- Address: 411 S. Salisbury Ave., Spencer, NC 28159
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM