Treat your Valentine to an elegant experience aboard a vintage, heated dining car as you enjoy a four course meal and excellent wines courtesy of Shelton Vineyards.
Guests will enjoy:
- Cocktail hour prior to departure.
- A four course meal accompanied by wines from Shelton Vineyards.
- A leisurely train ride throughout the 60 acre museum campus.
Visit www.nctrans.org for more information, a complete dinner menu and to purchase tickets.
Friday, February 9
- 6:00 p.m. Cocktail Hour
- 7:00 p.m. Train Boarding
- 7:15 p.m. Dinner is Served
Saturday, February 10 - 2 seatings available beginning at 4:00 p.m. or 6:45 p.m.
Event admission includes cocktail hour, train ride, dinner and 4 beer/wine tickets. The dinner train utilizes assigned seating. Guests will be seated at four-top tables. If you purchase fewer than 4 tickets, you are subject to be seated with other guests. Please specify if you would like to be seated with another party.
- Presented By: North Carolina Transportation Museum
- Dates: 2/9/2018, 2/10/2018
- Address: 411 S. Salisbury Ave., Spencer, NC 28159
- Time: Times Vary
- Price: $85/person or $80/person (NCTM Members Rate)