Waterworks Visual Arts Center

Details
(123 E. Liberty) – c. 1930. McCanless Motor Company, a Pontiac dealership, used this building as a showroom. F&M Bank donated the dealership’s showroom to Waterworks Visual Arts Center in the late 1990s. After completing a $2.8 million renovation and expansion on the western side of the building, the center opened in 2003, featuring art exhibits, gift shop and art classes.